Dr. Tzuhao Wu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2013
Anesthesia for brief procedure
Dr. Wu was not originally planned to be my Anesthesiologist however I am glad he was. The one who called me last night was NOT interested in answering my questions while Dr. Wu was great. I've saved his name for any future surgery I might have.

March 31st, 2010
Awake during entire outpatient procedure. ;o(
I would not recommend this doctor. I was meant to be nearly unconscious for my entire outpatient procedure per my physician's orders. Instead I was left nearly awake. When I cried out in Pain and asked for more anesthesia Dr.Wu said, "Oh, I thought you were asleep." He only increased my level a little, the pain decreased but I was still left conscious. Very bad experience. I have had a number of other surgical procedures over the years with good anesthesia experiences, but NOT this one.

August 14th, 2009
He is awesome!
I've gone through a number of operations. Thus, I've had many anesthetics. Dr. Wu has by far been the best anesthesiologist that I've ever had. The nerve block he performed on me was perfect. I awoke from my surgery without pain or nausea. That's a first for me. He's amazing. I would definitely recommend him.