Dr. Tzuhao Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tzuhao Wu?

Anesthesia for brief procedure

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Dr. Wu was not originally planned to be my Anesthesiologist however I am glad he was. The one who called me last night was NOT interested in answering my questions while Dr. Wu was great. I've saved his name for any future surgery I might have.

Awake during entire outpatient procedure. ;o(

Posted on March 31st, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. I was meant to be nearly unconscious for my entire outpatient procedure per my physician's orders. Instead I was left nearly awake. When I cried out in Pain and asked for more anesthesia Dr.Wu said, "Oh, I thought you were asleep." He only increased my level a little, the pain decreased but I was still left conscious. Very bad experience. I have had a number of other surgical procedures over the years with good anesthesia experiences, but NOT this one.

He is awesome!

Posted on August 14th, 2009

I've gone through a number of operations. Thus, I've had many anesthetics. Dr. Wu has by far been the best anesthesiologist that I've ever had. The nerve block he performed on me was perfect. I awoke from my surgery without pain or nausea. That's a first for me. He's amazing. I would definitely recommend him.

Type 2 Diabetes