Dr. Tzuoo-Ming Yeh Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tzuoo-Ming Yeh?

October 28th, 2014

Great Doctor but front desk service

Dr. Yeh is a great doctor with years of experiences. But the front desk service is very poor. I know she is his wife and that is why she doesn't care with the reviews and bad comments. She is unprofessional, rude and impatient.

May 1st, 2013

Teacher

I Have the utmost respect for Dr. Yeh, I was admitted from Urgent Care to the O' Connor hospital within the first two hours of my visit for an unpleasant stone the size of egg, as reported by Dr. Yeh. Initially, I was informed that he'd arrive within two hours but Dr. Yeh arrived only 15 minutes later after nurse left my room. He then explained with a calm voice the ease of the procedure, the possible scenarios, and recovery time details. Not only was Dr. Yeh prompt in attending to my painful visit but was extremely courteous and flexible to fit me in the same day but he was also professional. This happened Friday. Saturdays are challenging for doctors to visit but Dr. Yeh came back to inform me about specifics and I could not have felt better, both physically and emotionally. *Worst office assistant in his office, unfortunately. Worst office assistant in my life but I recommend you ask someone else to make the follow up appt. for you. Preferably someone with a lot of humor and patience to call the woman by the name of Mei or May, NOT wise to call if you're the patient in recovery as it can be exhausting repeating yourself with the language barrier and nasty phone etiquette.

March 24th, 2013

EXCELLENT Doctor, HORRIBLE Receptionist

Dr Yeh is one of the best doctors out there. He is incredibly smart & compassionate and really cares about his patients. He performed emergency surgery for me and everyday i was in the hospital he back to check up on me and was very patient and thoughful when dealing with my wife and I. However, his receptionist is just plain RUDE! I see all of the other reviews saying the same thing and they are SPOT ON! She doesn't listen & making a follow up appt with Dr Yeh was close to impossible. How could such a nice doctor have such a mean receptionist...WOW! Yes it is that bad.

November 13th, 2012

Great MD but awfull staff!!!

Really awesome Dr. He treated my 9 yr old Daughter he did a great job on a surgery he performed and explained with so much detail I really appreciated it! His staff in the other hand is plain rude! NO professionalism whatsoever , she hung up on me while explaining my insurance needs to pay my bill she could no understand or was just naive on the matter but she simply hung up.... What office does that? Hope someone tells the Doctor that his employee is giving his office a bad reputation!

May 10th, 2012

I visit Dr. Yeh today, this is my first time see him. He is a good Dr. The only one I experience happy to spend time with patient. She talk to me over 30 minutes, very patient. Willing to answer all question and give detail information. I will come back again.

August 22nd, 2011

BEWARE OF THIS PLACE !!!!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AT THIS PLACEI have a big cyst on the back side of my neck, and my doctor referred me to Tzuoo Ming Yeh. I believe that removing a cyst on the neck is a minor procedure, but when I spoke to him, he told me that I had to go to a hospital (I thought that a cyst can be removed in a clinic). He also said that removing a cyst will cost $6000 from INSURANCE, which is beyond ridiculous (The cyst is the size of a quarter).I've only talked to him for 5 minutes, but when the bill came back, he charged $500 from my insurance! I called him and told him that it is extremely unreasonable to charge someone $500 for a 5 minute consultation fee, but his assistant replied that this is the fee for my consultation. Now I also know why health insurance cost so much... because minor fees are overinflated.

Doctor's Response

This patient demanded us to waive her 10% co-insurance. She threatened that if we did not comply, she would post a bad rating online. We can not routinely waive patien's co-pay or deductible because to do so would invite an investigation for insurance fraud. Also, our office does not set the price for the facilities(hospital or surgery center). Now we're glad we did not do surgery on this particular patient.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

July 21st, 2011

Horrible and unprofessional front desk lady!

Horrible front desk service. Terrible rude lady May answers phone all the time! Avoid it!

April 11th, 2011

Office Staff was very bad attitude to patient.not respond to patient when patient need help

April 29th, 2015