A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ubaid Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ubaid Zafar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ubaid Zafar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Frontier Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Zafar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ubaid Zafar MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ubaid Zafar practice?
- Dr. Ubaid Zafar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ubaid Zafar practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.