A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ubaldo Martinez Outschoorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ubaldo Martinez Outschoorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ubaldo Martinez Outschoorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez Outschoorn graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Martinez Outschoorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ubaldo Emilio Martinez Outschoorn MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ubaldo E. Martinez Outschoorn practice?
- Dr. Ubaldo Martinez Outschoorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Ubaldo Martinez Outschoorn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.