A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uberto Muzzarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uberto Muzzarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Muzzarelli graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Muzzarelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uberto Tommaso Muzzarelli MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uberto T. Muzzarelli practice?
- Dr. Uberto Muzzarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Uberto Muzzarelli practices Internal Medicine near Calexico, CA.
See Calexico Internists.