A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uche Chukwudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uche Chukwudi, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uche Chukwudi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chukwudi graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Chukwudi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uche Austine Chukwudi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uche A. Chukwudi practice?
- Dr. Uche Chukwudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uche Chukwudi practices Family Medicine near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Gardena Family Physicians.