A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uche George-Nwogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uche George-Nwogu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George-Nwogu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. George-Nwogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uche George-Nwogu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. George-Nwogu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. George-Nwogu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uche Diuto George-Nwogu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uche D. George-Nwogu practice?
- Dr. Uche George-Nwogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Uche George-Nwogu practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.