Dr. Uchechi Wosu MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 3 reviews

November 9th, 2016
I did not like the Dr not reaching out to me after i did not show up for an appointment. Didn't like it that she does not like to touch, does not like treat for ailments and she is not the most friendly person.

March 2nd, 2016
Great doctor - supporting staff not so much.
Dr. Wosu is a great doctor. She actully saved my life in 2015, but the supporting staff in her office is another story. At my last physical, the staff person let me walk out of the office without giving me my persrcribed shots. I was then called at breakfast to come back and get them. When I returned I was given the wrong shot (pneumonia 13 instead of pneumonia 23) and told I was done only to have another staff member point out I was not done and was to be given another shot (tetanus). Thank God I had no ill effects from recieving the wrong shot, but what ever pneumonia 23 was suppose to do for me will have to wait until next year. While in the waiting area, I have also noticed staff people engaged in causal conversation with co-workers then answering the phone putting the caller on hold and continue chatting with co-workers before completing the call. A doctor's supporting staff can be just as important in the care of patients as the doctor. I am unhappy that I am know looking for a doctor like Dr. Wosu, but hopefully with a more competent and professional staff.

July 26th, 2012
Very Nice and Knowledgeable
I have seen this doctor a few times. The office is clean and the staff is very pleasant. Dr. Wuso is also very pleasant, caring and patient. She is knowledgeable and not afraid to say let me look that up for you, whatever the case may be. She has a good ear and I welcome that. I hope she is around for a while, I enjoy her being my doctor