Dr. Uchechi Wosu MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boston, MA

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2015
I had a terrifying app't with this woman, I will never go back. I PLEADED with her to stop the procedure she was doing , yet she continued. Very traumatic .

March 28th, 2011
Good listener
Dr. Wosu listened carefully, took the time to be thorough and caught mistakes I was given from another OB/GYN office in Cambridge. I am impressed and would be happy to have her going forward. Her office was easy to reach, gave prompt callbacks when I had questions and was very tactful when I lost a baby. Other offices kept me in the waiting room with expectant mothers when I lost pregnancies, but Wosu's office kept me in a separate waiting are to make it less difficult. The only thing I would have liked to see different is more patient advocacy when they referred me on to treatment that might have been good to have the next day and I was set in line for several months. They should have found me a different place to go or advocated I get seen sooner, and I heard their shock over the phone that I would be waiting, but nothing was done to fix that. Otherwise, thumbs up, so far.

July 7th, 2016