A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uchenna Nwaneri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uchenna Nwaneri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaneri graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwaneri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uchenna Ralph Nwaneri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uchenna R. Nwaneri practice?
- Dr. Uchenna Nwaneri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uchenna Nwaneri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Greenbelt Surgeons.