A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uchenna Okoronkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uchenna Okoronkwo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uchenna Okoronkwo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoronkwo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Okoronkwo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uchenna A Okoronkwo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uchenna A. Okoronkwo practice?
- Dr. Uchenna Okoronkwo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Uchenna Okoronkwo practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA.
See Oakland Internists.