A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uchenna Onyia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyia graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onyia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uchenna George Onyia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Uchenna G. Onyia practice?
- Dr. Uchenna Onyia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uchenna Onyia practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.