A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uchenna Uzoukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uchenna Uzoukwu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uzoukwu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uzoukwu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzoukwu graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Uzoukwu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uchenna Cosmas Uzoukwu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uchenna C. Uzoukwu practice?
- Dr. Uchenna Uzoukwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Uchenna Uzoukwu practices Psychiatry near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Psychiatrists.