A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udai Rabban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udai Rabban, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rabban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udai Jamil Rabban MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Udai J. Rabban practice?
- Dr. Udai Rabban has 1 office location.
Dr. Udai Rabban practices Anesthesiology near Franklin, MI.
See Franklin Anesthesiologists.