A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhargava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday K Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uday K. Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Uday Bhargava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Uday Bhargava practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.