Overall Review

3.2

June 1st, 2015
Pretty bad experience. Don't bother him with questions and don't question anything he says or he'll misconstrue it as disagreeing with him. Be very quick those 30 seconds he's in the room with you or you'll have to chase him down the hall like I had to. I had to wait a month just to get an appointment, which I don't mind if at least it had been worth the wait, but it wasn't. Nice staff though.

September 4th, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr Chauhan's for about 5 years. Well the first time I went to his office I was impressed, he takes the time to listen to any and all concerns. Excellent staff " I wouldn't go anywhere else"

April 2nd, 2013
Dr Chauhan has changed my life. He diagnosed me with diabetes and very kindly asked me to lose weight. I have lost a lot of weight and went from a sedentary to a fulfilling lifestyle and an able to match my want to's to my can do's. Thank you Dr Chauhan for all your help .

July 31st, 2012
Pharmacy Technician
IF this is the MD with the electronic paperwork he won't prescribe any medsthat I've been on for years.Instead of a MD he's more like a bad witch doctor and I walked out becauseof the wait time and the signs sayinghe basicially doesn't prescribe anythingmore than ABX's(antibiotics). INTERNAL MED.lol He needs to go practice in a third world country that has NO medical care.

September 7th, 2011
Good Doctor
I've had bad experiences with almost every doctor (from beside manner to wait times, etc.) and I can honestly say this is the first time I feel that finaly found a terrific doctor. Sick and pregnant w. no primary, they fit me right in that day as a new patient. He was caring to listen to all my concerns about taking meds while pregnant and gave a prescription I felt comfortable with. I cant say the same for his assistant Noel however, he was quite short and antisocial. My overall experience was still great though. It was only my 1st visit, so we will see next time. FYI - I have United Health Care so I'm not sure if they treat you differently dependant on insurance.

May 29th, 2011
I need a new doctor. At first I thought he was nice and caring. He may be nice, but certainly does not care. He is short with his answers, interrupts when I would be answering a question, does not read my medical records and thinks that losing weight is the only answer to my problems. It took me being hospitalized for me to be diagnosed with something that I asked him about several times if it was possible to check into further. I have gained weight rapidly for no known reason. He was not concerned in the least bit to find out why. Thankfully a doctor in the ER I went to cared enough and found the problem. Dr. Chauhan, Please listen to your patients. Go into the room with them ready to listen and to find the cause of the issues they are having. I had to sit through and listen to your story of your car accident 5 times now, I am very sorry you were in a car accident, but that does not help me with my issues. I will continue to keep you and your family, as well as your other patients in my prayers. I see I am not the only person that has had the same encounters and obstacles with you. Get a clue now.

August 11th, 2010
He is Terrible
I guess I have been fortunate to never have a terrible nasty Doctor before but now I have. The wait time is terrible. He spends very little time listening or explaining anything. When I tell him I dont feel well he sends me to the lab to check the same stuff he checked a month ago. Never checks nothing new.He does not care about his patients.I do not recommend this doctor

May 19th, 2010
Money or Patient Care?
After losing my insurance, I was told that the Dr would not refill my prescriptions that are necessary due to my insurance lapsing. The medications I am on cannot be stopped; they are maintenance prescriptions. The fact was that they were not going to get any money from me. What does it matter for a refill? A simple call was all that was needed. Why is money the object here? Drs are to care for patients, they have an ethical obligation. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone. He misdiagnosed 2 other problems I had, which had to be treated elsewhere. If you want a Dr that cares about you and your well-being, DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE.