A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Dandamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Dandamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dandamudi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Uday Dandamudi practice?
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Uday Dandamudi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and New Port Richey, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Oncologists.