Learn more about Dr. Uday Dandamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Dandamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandamudi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dandamudi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dandamudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Uday Dandamudi practice?
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uday Dandamudi practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near Trinity, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.