Learn more about Dr. Uday Dandamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Dandamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dandamudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Uday Dandamudi practice?
- Dr. Uday Dandamudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Uday Dandamudi practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Hematologists and New Port Richey Oncologists.