Learn more about Dr. Uday Dandamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Dandamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dandamudi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dandamudi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uday Dandamudi practice?
Dr. Uday Dandamudi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists, Spring Hill Hematologists, and Spring Hill Oncologists.