Dr. Uday Dave Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Dave is a very caring doctor. He was wonderful with my daughter. She seen him when she was 13 and he related very well with her. He explained everything is an easy to understand manner. His diagnosis was right on.

November 9th, 2012

Dr. Dave was one of the best doctors I have seen in a while. He did not leave me with any questions and made sure to ask if I had any. Very corteous and has great "bedside manners". I would not choose another ENT unless I HAD to.

September 29th, 2010

I was a patient of Dave when I was 5 or 6 years old...

I had a terrible experience!!!! I still remember it to this day. I was scared and I guess I acted bad but he was rough and made my ears bleed. Some children are going to be scared, that's normal. To this day, my ears are damaged and I guess in some ways I blame him, now I am 38 years old and having to find my son a new ENT I decided to look him up and see if he was still a doctor. BEST ADVICE DON'T GO TO THIS MAN ESPECIALLY IF A CHILD'S EARS/HEALTH IS AT STAKE!!!!!

April 30th, 2010

my nephew

I have taken two of my three kids to Dr. Dave. He was great with them. We did not have a single problem. When my brother took his son to him, Dr. Dave butchered him. My nephew had to have reconstructive surgery. It is one thing for a Dr. to have a bad day. But Dr. Dave would not even acknowledge his screw up. He wanted to say someone else must have done it. Cut the kids' throat on the inside? RIGHT! That is why the law suit went through I guess. He wanted to be nice and pay for someone else. The things listed above does not tell anything about the Dr. Just what his office is like.

June 17th, 2009

I wanted to comment but saw Dr. Dave has 4 star rating. Maybe I saw Mr. Hyde the days I saw him. I would not rate anything about him better then a poor!

October 20th, 2008