Dr. Uday Doctor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uday Doctor?

RUDE NO LISTENING POMPUS etc...

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Has the worst ego in staff ever. The OLD lady physician assistant that I saw turned her nose up at me when she saw the pain medications my neurologist prescribes me for failed back surgery. Sat right there and told me they didn't have any MRI or EMG reports my doctor sent to them but could diagnose me with narcotic hypetalgesia without seeing ANY medical records. These people at this place are very rude an full of of themselves. They know how much pain your in than you do without seeing ANY type of proof otherwise. I couldn't believe how I was disrespected like some dope headed cry baby! Never go here run from this place if you like respectful people who listen an really want to help. THEY KNOW IT ALL!

I would & have rcommended. Unable to stand up straight for over a month due to 2 buldging discs & stenosis. 1 epidural & 100% better- no pain & walk fine.

Posted on June 24th, 2017

Great Doctor! Great Office!

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Treated cervical and lumbar spice. Tremendous improvement. Highly recommend Dr. Doctor.

Very explanatory, thorough, patient, kind, & humorous

Posted on May 11th, 2017

A REAL JERK

Posted on April 15th, 2017

This guy is a super jerk. My neck pain is so bad that I cannot even leave the house. He gave me a nerve block and a facet block. A month later, I went to Kirby Surgery Center and was prepped for another procedure. Dr. Doctor came to my bed and started flipping through my file. I asked him what procedure he was going to do on me. He kept looking through my file. I said that the nerve block and the facet block did not work, and I asked him again what he was going to do. My questions obviously bruised his ego, and he told me that "he had been doing this for 25 years" and he was "finished working on me" and he stormed out. So the preop nurse unhooked me, and I put my clothes back on and left. The Hippocratic Oath means nothing to this jerk.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

STay AWAY! He is one of the WORST physicians I have ever been to. He is pompous, does not spend time with you, does not listen to you (after call he knows more about your pain than you do...give me a break) and runs patients through procedures like cattle. He humiliated and shamed me infront of the entire outpatient clinic while I was waiting on a procedure all because he thought I was trying to tell him what to do. All I asked for was more numbing medicine so I would not hurt as much as I did the time prior. No one deserves that type of treatement. If you want a Doctor that will not listen to you, your concerns and that will show little concern for how your feel, then I recommend him. Otherwise, I strongly suggest to stay away and find someone else.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Terrible Experience. Doctor was late, and did not check to determine the anesthesia had been properly administered. I sat up straight from the pain of the injection. Found no relief from pain.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr.Uday Doctor is a wonderful physician who is knowledgeable and very actuate. He is punctual and reassures you that it's going to be alright.

Great service and excellent results

Posted on April 6th, 2016

My spine specialist suggested I see Dr. Uday Doctor for spinal steroid injections and encouraged me to pursue an appointment ASAP. The purpose was relieve my pain and stop the nerve damage I was experiencing from spinal stenosis. Dr. Doctor agreed to fit me into his already loaded schedule the following day. I experienced much relief immediately. It took a while and some rehab to get most of my strength back from the nerve damage. I continued to experience some pain but it was manageable. About five months later I decided to return for a second round of injections in hopes of erasing the remainder of the pain. This time I didn't need immediate attention, but I was able to set an appointment in a timely manner that fit my schedule. Dr. Doctor visited with me on both occasions immediately prior to the procedure. He answered my questions and offered specific advice. I found his office staff, technicians, and nursing staff to be efficient, polite, and very skilled. And most important, I am now pain free and following Dr. Doctor's advice to try to stay that way, or at least delay the need for additional procedures.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I went to see him as he was highly recommended, he examined me and said he would bring me in to get a procedure done. He was going to give me a cervical injection. When I get the appointment scheduled, I notice that the paperwork was incorrect, it said nerve block for shoulder and neck. I kindly ask to speak to the doctor to clarify and understand what I was going to get done, he said "please start acting normal". His staff Kim was also very rude regarding insurance benefits. Terrible experience. We agreed not to get the procedure done that day and get an office visit to go over the options. When I called to schedule an appointment, he refused service. TERRIBLE DOCTOR.

Well worth the second trip.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Update......( I just think this needs to be said) I visited Dr. Uday Doctor office again and we settled our differences from my prior office visit and I'm glad we did. He performed a nerve block on my Thoracic area and after the first day of my procedure I already feel 75 percent better. I have no pain in the area where I was injected and I can't even tell where I was stuck unlike a previous injection I had done by another physician that left me in some server pain for weeks. He definitely knows his profession and is up to date with the latest technology used and knows how to get his patients back to 100 pain free. He still is arrogant at times (which I can accept for his experience and knowledge) and he doesn't like filling out any paper work needed for employers regarding off time but once he is in surgery, he is focused and he is all business. I will only let him do my steroid injections (if needed) from now on. So, I stand corrected....and now I know, there are not any better pain management doctors out there than Dr. Uday Doctor.

Don't walk.....RUN from this doctor.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

WARNING......Dr. Uday Doctor is as egotistic and arrogant as they come. This doctor is very unprofessional and talks to you as if your wasting his time. He stated, he wouldn't know exactly where to treat my back pain without having an MRI done of that area. He didn't even bother looking at my MRI discs (of that area) that I brought with me at the time of my office visit that I gave to his staff....then his assistant hurried and looked at discs once I told him I already had 2 MRI's done and he was in possession of both discs. When I asked him to fill out the necessary paperwork required by my employer so I can begin his required plan of treatments, he told me to tell my employer to kiss his @%# (which was highly unprofessional). About a week later, after my 1st procedure date was scheduled and my insurance deductible was already paid, he cancelled my thoracic epidural block procedure less 11 hours before I was scheduled to arrive because I called his office to inquire about the status of my paperwork (1 page) which was needed by my employer to begin treatment. He flat out refused to fill out the 1 page sheet giving me the time off I needed so I could begin a series of injections he recommended as he stated I will need as least 2 week off per injection to heal properly and said I needed to find another doctor. Don't waste your time with this unpredictable doctor. There are far better ones in the area.