Dr. Uday Doctor MD Patient Reviews

August 8th, 2016
STay AWAY! He is one of the WORST physicians I have ever been to. He is pompous, does not spend time with you, does not listen to you (after call he knows more about your pain than you do...give me a break) and runs patients through procedures like cattle. He humiliated and shamed me infront of the entire outpatient clinic while I was waiting on a procedure all because he thought I was trying to tell him what to do. All I asked for was more numbing medicine so I would not hurt as much as I did the time prior. No one deserves that type of treatement. If you want a Doctor that will not listen to you, your concerns and that will show little concern for how your feel, then I recommend him. Otherwise, I strongly suggest to stay away and find someone else.

June 20th, 2016
Terrible Experience. Doctor was late, and did not check to determine the anesthesia had been properly administered. I sat up straight from the pain of the injection. Found no relief from pain.

May 10th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr.Uday Doctor is a wonderful physician who is knowledgeable and very actuate. He is punctual and reassures you that it's going to be alright.

April 5th, 2016
Great service and excellent results
My spine specialist suggested I see Dr. Uday Doctor for spinal steroid injections and encouraged me to pursue an appointment ASAP. The purpose was relieve my pain and stop the nerve damage I was experiencing from spinal stenosis. Dr. Doctor agreed to fit me into his already loaded schedule the following day. I experienced much relief immediately. It took a while and some rehab to get most of my strength back from the nerve damage. I continued to experience some pain but it was manageable. About five months later I decided to return for a second round of injections in hopes of erasing the remainder of the pain. This time I didn't need immediate attention, but I was able to set an appointment in a timely manner that fit my schedule. Dr. Doctor visited with me on both occasions immediately prior to the procedure. He answered my questions and offered specific advice. I found his office staff, technicians, and nursing staff to be efficient, polite, and very skilled. And most important, I am now pain free and following Dr. Doctor's advice to try to stay that way, or at least delay the need for additional procedures.

November 11th, 2015
I went to see him as he was highly recommended, he examined me and said he would bring me in to get a procedure done. He was going to give me a cervical injection. When I get the appointment scheduled, I notice that the paperwork was incorrect, it said nerve block for shoulder and neck. I kindly ask to speak to the doctor to clarify and understand what I was going to get done, he said "please start acting normal". His staff Kim was also very rude regarding insurance benefits. Terrible experience. We agreed not to get the procedure done that day and get an office visit to go over the options. When I called to schedule an appointment, he refused service. TERRIBLE DOCTOR.

September 2nd, 2015
Well worth the second trip.
Update......( I just think this needs to be said) I visited Dr. Uday Doctor office again and we settled our differences from my prior office visit and I'm glad we did. He performed a nerve block on my Thoracic area and after the first day of my procedure I already feel 75 percent better. I have no pain in the area where I was injected and I can't even tell where I was stuck unlike a previous injection I had done by another physician that left me in some server pain for weeks. He definitely knows his profession and is up to date with the latest technology used and knows how to get his patients back to 100 pain free. He still is arrogant at times (which I can accept for his experience and knowledge) and he doesn't like filling out any paper work needed for employers regarding off time but once he is in surgery, he is focused and he is all business. I will only let him do my steroid injections (if needed) from now on. So, I stand corrected....and now I know, there are not any better pain management doctors out there than Dr. Uday Doctor.

July 29th, 2015
Don't walk.....RUN from this doctor.
WARNING......Dr. Uday Doctor is as egotistic and arrogant as they come. This doctor is very unprofessional and talks to you as if your wasting his time. He stated, he wouldn't know exactly where to treat my back pain without having an MRI done of that area. He didn't even bother looking at my MRI discs (of that area) that I brought with me at the time of my office visit that I gave to his staff....then his assistant hurried and looked at discs once I told him I already had 2 MRI's done and he was in possession of both discs. When I asked him to fill out the necessary paperwork required by my employer so I can begin his required plan of treatments, he told me to tell my employer to kiss his @%# (which was highly unprofessional). About a week later, after my 1st procedure date was scheduled and my insurance deductible was already paid, he cancelled my thoracic epidural block procedure less 11 hours before I was scheduled to arrive because I called his office to inquire about the status of my paperwork (1 page) which was needed by my employer to begin treatment. He flat out refused to fill out the 1 page sheet giving me the time off I needed so I could begin a series of injections he recommended as he stated I will need as least 2 week off per injection to heal properly and said I needed to find another doctor. Don't waste your time with this unpredictable doctor. There are far better ones in the area.

June 19th, 2015
Hate elaborate phone trees.
Doctor Doctor is so nice and affords me much relief. His staff is great. The problem with his practice is that they NEVER answer the phone. You always have to leave a message after a very confusing phone tree, and the message is not always followed up on by whoever it is that gets the message! Have had to call three times to just make an appointment. It makes m sad and I am already depressed by my pain. Just wish they would work on the phone tree and/or hire someone to answer the phone. How hard could it be? I go to other doctors who have phone trees and at least 90% of the time someone answers after you get to the right person. Also no excuse for not returning calls when a message is left. Great doctor though.

May 5th, 2014
Rec'd steroid shots for significant nerve pain from degenerated cervical discs. Dr Doctor was excellent in both consultation and the actual procedure. professional and personable. have finally gotten relief after some 5 years of ongoing pain. Astounding!

May 1st, 2014
Dr Uday Doctor does not act like a professional
Had several procedures with him, all of which did not relieve my pain. When I returned to see if he could help me, instead he acted like his ego was hurt and didn't care to listen to anything I had to say about pain I was experiencing. I felt very mistreated and have never experienced such rude behavior from a professional in my life. Why would I have been there in the first place if I didn't think he could help? After his egotistical display and demeaning treatment, I don't want him touching me.

March 14th, 2014
can now sleep with no pain
Dr. Doctor, know his stuff, you can explain your pain to him. He will show you a diagram of the nerves in your spine and show you the nerve that is causing you to have the pain. I came to him with neck pain going across my shoulder with burning, and then my arms were numb and sometimes my hands cold. I was not getting any sleep and I was a mean person lack of sleep and pain combination After he injected my neck,,I now have my life back. I can now get some good sleep again and no more pain. I will do this again. Well worth it.

March 8th, 2014
His steroid injections really stopped my sciatic pain
I am a 74 yr. old female. I have significant curvature (scoliosis) and narrowing (stenosis) of the spaces where the spinal cord and spinal nerves are located in my lower back. In 2009, I had an episode of severe pain in my left lower back and butt, with severe pain going down my left leg all the way to my toes. I saw several doctors and did not really get any relief until finally someone sent me to Dr.Uday Doctor. He gave me injections in my lower spine, which virtually stopped my pain. Unfortunately, I started doing things too soon and had to have a second set of injections about 6 weeks later. Again I remained active and it took a month or more before I was really pain free. As time passed, the pain in my lower back, butt and the back of my thigh returned. At first, I tried to ignore it and later learned to live with it. I reached the point that I was in pain all of my waking hours and often the pain kept me from sleeping. Unfortunately, pain is very tiring and significantly affects the quality of your life. As a result, my walking ability deteriorated, and I used a walker most of the time. After trying physical therapy, which helped some but did nothing for the pain, one of my doctors recommended an evaluation by Dr. Doctor. In early 2014, I received epidural steroid injections for several of the vertebra in my lower back. This time I really took it easy and followed Dr. Doctor’s directions and did not lift, strain, bend, or twist my back for 2 to 3 weeks. After the injections, my back & leg pain were totally gone in 1 to 2 days and are still gone. Because I had waited 4 years between injections, the mobility I lost will take time to recover. In the future, when I start hurting a lot , I will immediately check with Dr. Doctor to see if enough time has passed that I can safely get another injection and get relief from pain. I strongly recommend that anyone with significant chronic pain in the lower back get an evaluation by Dr. Uday Doctor to see if you are a candidate for steroid injections. They have really helped me & may help you also. Being pain free is wonderful.