Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uday Gadgil
Dr. Uday Gadgil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covina, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gadgil is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He speaks English.
Dr. Uday Gadgil has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Uday Gadgil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covina, CA.
Dr. Johny Cu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam I
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Aditya Prasad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0 mi11