A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Kanamalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Kanamalla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Kanamalla, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanamalla graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kanamalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday Shankar Kanamalla MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Uday S. Kanamalla practice?
- Dr. Uday Kanamalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uday Kanamalla practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.