A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Khosla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Khosla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Khosla has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday M Khosla MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Uday M. Khosla practice?
- Dr. Uday Khosla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uday Khosla practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.