Dr. Uday Khosla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uday Khosla?

August 8th, 2012

Dr. Kohsla has been great. He follows up as promised, takes a very conservative approach to prescribing medications and has recommended some excellent doctors for other specialty issues. He is easy to reach, easy to understand and never talks down to us. His office staff respond well to calls and are professional and friendly. Overall, Dr. Kohsla cares and is an excellent doctor.

August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Khosla was my mother's doctor for 5 years. He was considerate, responsive and helped her prolong her life. He always returned phone calls during her worst times and explained things clearly. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone.

December 13th, 2011

mr

He is a great Doctor. I had a stroke and was in the hospital for a month. He was only doctor that seemed to care about me, the patient. My sister did not have a job and he treated her for free. I have kidney failure and he was the only doctor that even mentioned PD instead of hemo-dialysis. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 27th, 2011

Dr. Kholsa is the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever been treated by. Not only is he rude and always on the phone, he is extremely inconsiderate. I felt like he was more interested in his text messages than listening to my problems. I had the unfortunate experience of being treated by him while I was in the hospital. The few times I did see him, he was extremely rude to the nurses and other staff. The nurses would tell me things that he ordered for me but I rarely even saw the guy. How could he order stuff if he didnt even come in my room? I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. Not even my dog. And I sure would not see him outside of the hospital. DO NOT see this doctor. You are better off diagnosing yourself on webmd.

August 17th, 2010

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Dr. Khosla is either texting or talking on the phone while seeing patients. He does not read the medical information on new patients, doesn't bother to sit down and listen to them, he acts like its an inconvenience for him to have to spend any time with patients. He's very distance and ineffective when it comes to giving his staff direction and for this type of doctor/facility/lack of caring, the price is high. There are better doctors and facilities out there - wonder how many patients have died on his watch? DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR/FACILITY UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH.

October 7th, 2009

This physician does not know much about what he is doing and does not care for his patients.

July 26th, 2017