A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kumar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Uday Kumar practice?
- Dr. Uday Kumar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Uday Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.