Learn more about Dr. Uday Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kumar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uday Kumar practice?
Dr. Uday Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.