A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Kunte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Kunte is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Kunte, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunte graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kunte has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday S Kunte BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uday S. Kunte practice?
- Dr. Uday Kunte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uday Kunte practices Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Surgeons.