A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Nadkarny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Nadkarny, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadkarny graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nadkarny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday Nadkarny BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uday Nadkarny practice?
- Dr. Uday Nadkarny has 1 office location.
Dr. Uday Nadkarny practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.