Dr. Uday Saraiya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uday Saraiya?

July 13th, 2017

NIce Doctor, Great Staff

After reading the comment above with a negative review about this office I was hesitant on making an appointment. But this doctor came highly recommended by my family and friends. I didn't wait long for the appointment the office staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend not letting this negative comment steer you away form this office. The office manager Nancy was very helpful with my questions and concerns, and Dr. Saraiya was phenomenal.

August 16th, 2016

Dr. Saraiya is Avery patient, knowledgable Doctor. We have seen him formanyyears and we have absolute trust in him.

August 8th, 2016

The office staff (especially Nancy the office manager) are so rude and unprofessional that I did not see the doctor. It was a nightmare trying to book an appointment, so I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

May 9th, 2015