A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Shankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Shankar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uday Shankar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shankar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shankar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uday T R Shankar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Uday T. Shankar practice?
- Dr. Uday Shankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Uday Shankar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Internists and Hazard Gastroenterologists.