A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uday Uthaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uday Uthaman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthaman graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uthaman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uthaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uday S. Uthaman practice?
Dr. Uday Uthaman practices Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pennsville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Pennsville Family Physicians, Pennsville Pain Management Doctors, and Pennsville Anesthesiologists.