Dr. Uday Uthaman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 19th, 2016
STAY AWAY!!
I've been going to him for 3yrs now and he still asks me every visit what's wrong, where am I having pain and what happened. He has given me injections in my back and every other injection he puts under the skin instead of in the mussel. I now have horrible scaring. He gets $2,500 each injection. I've only gotten 4 and stopped but billed my insurance for 7. Plus he billed my insurance for a knee brace and I don't need one and never received one bc I don't have a knee problem. If my appointment is at 9 I won't get out of the office until 12:30-1. The staff is miserable and nasty and doesn't remember anyone or anything about you. Your just a check to them!!!!

September 30th, 2014
Piss poor service
I show up 8:30 for a 8:45 told they did not receive my records,After 4 hours of musical chairs,way over books,I was told he could not treat me come back in two weeks.II dont think so.Worse Ive been to in 15 yrs.

February 26th, 2013
Staff is BAD and treat you like your wasting their time!!!!!! DON'T GO
Went one time and NEVER will go back Again!!! The doctor is bad, doesn't listen to you and just wants you in and out! The staff (FRONT DESK GIRL) has a smart mounth and Acts like she don't want to be their! The so called nurse is just as bad as her with her " getto" mounth!!! The person who makes your appt. ( Docs wife) has no idea what she is talking about when making the appt! They just want your MONEY!!!!! Stay Away FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!! You will waste your time, you will see!:) PV needs to close this office down!

December 28th, 2011
Horrible customer service
I've been sick for 3 months now, and after having a round of presnidone i developed 2 very bad ear infections. After calling the office for a straight week and no one calling me back I finally get through.... " new patients can come In next week" "well for one I'm not a new patient, 2 I've already been trying a whole week to come in , I can't wait another week" .... Her response "have a nice day then" and hangs up. Thanks for nothing uthamans office in Pennsville. If anyone at the office would like to call me in response to this, you should have about 4 messages on your answering machine with my phone number in them trying to make an appointment. Disgusting

June 21st, 2010
I am looking for a new Doctor
He did not remember to put numing gel on my back befor giving me a needle in my back after doing it 6 times in 1 year. He changed my perscription one month and forgot to keep the change updated the next month,he knows I need my perscription for 30 days but still gives me only enough for 28. His staff is rude and does not lision to what I try to explain to them.It seems to me they only care about what they get from the insurance companys and not about the people.