A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udaya Kabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udaya Kabadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabadi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Broadlawns Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udaya Manohar Kabadi MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Udaya M. Kabadi practice?
- Dr. Udaya Kabadi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Udaya Kabadi practices Internal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Clive, IA.
See Iowa City Internists.