A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udaya Kumar Kakarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Udaya Kumar Kakarla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Kakarla graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kumar Kakarla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udaya Kumar Kakarla MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Udaya Kumar Kakarla practice?
- Dr. Udaya Kumar Kakarla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Udaya Kumar Kakarla practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.