Dr. Udaya Kakarla MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Phoenix, AZ

March 10th, 2017
Best best best dr I've ever seen!!!
When no Drs in my home state of Ohio took me serious and gave very bad, harmful advice to me, Dr Kakarla did the opposite and has completely changed my life...he's giving me my life back and doesn't even realize just how much he's done for me...I know this is his job and it's what he does, but for me, my misery was my life and my reality. Dr Kakarla has me on my way to going back to work and feeling so much better...I'd give him and his staff and all the nurses at St Joseph's Hospital the overall best in medical care in the world if I could...and I promise I don't hand those out lightly these days in any medical field, but they are all much deserving of it!!

March 25th, 2016
Kakarla is a great doc who explains things in a manner that I can understand. We have a great relationship as he jokes around and ensures that I am calm.

February 6th, 2016
Follows up with diagnose, explains exactly what will be done. Follows up after visit.

December 14th, 2014
Lubar Laminectomy
Dr Kakarla is incredibly clinical, knowledgeable, easy to talk to and understand, and willing to take the personal time needed to make you feel at ease and answer all your questions. Dr Kakarla will not conduct surgery unless absolutely necessary and he will engage in less obtrusive medical strategies prior to suggesting surgery. He is quite simply amazing and talented!

October 6th, 2014
Dr Kakarla is very knowledgeable about the spine. I feel that I am in great hands. He recommends things for me to do & not to do. His office staff is very friendly.

May 1st, 2014
Kakarla is a waste of time.
This Doctor is an arrogant Doctor. I was told by Barrow he would be the Doctor to help me. I said I wanted two months to see you and he said "you are lucky it only took you this long". This Doctor has no bed side manner and did not even do a a physical. He did not even read my chart until I walked in. If I could give 0 starts I would.