A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udaya Padakandla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udaya Padakandla, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padakandla graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Padakandla has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udaya Bhaskar Padakandla MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Udaya B. Padakandla practice?
- Dr. Udaya Padakandla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Udaya Padakandla practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.