A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udayan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Udayan Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udayan Shah, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udayan K Shah FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Udayan K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Udayan Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Udayan Shah practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.