A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udayan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Udayan Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udayan Shah, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udayan K Shah FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Udayan K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Udayan Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Udayan Shah practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.