A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundathaje graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Mundathaje has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mundathaje accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Udayashankara A. Mundathaje practice?
Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodway, TX and Waco, TX.
See Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners and Mount Laurel Pulmonologists.