A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mundathaje
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundathaje graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Mundathaje has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udayashankara A Mundathaje MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Udayashankara A. Mundathaje practice?
- Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje has 2 office locations.
Dr. Udayashankara Mundathaje practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners and Mount Laurel Pulmonologists.