A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udayshankar Poonamallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Udayshankar Poonamallee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udayshankar Poonamallee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Poonamallee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Poonamallee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udayshankar R Poonamallee MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Udayshankar R. Poonamallee practice?
- Dr. Udayshankar Poonamallee has 1 office location.
Dr. Udayshankar Poonamallee practices Urology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Urologists.