Dr. Udele Tagoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Udele Tagoe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

If I had known....

about Dr. Tagoe's new location...I would have skipped my annual yesterday at the office where I originally met Dr. Tagoe. That's not to say that the doctor that I currently see is not good, because she is good, but I really liked Dr. Tagoe and was so disappointed when she left the practice. I will be seeing Dr. Tagoe in the future. I have not been to the new practice, so the stars I give are for the doctor only.

March 1st, 2016

Great Doctor

After reading some of the reviews on here I felt the need to give my own experience. Dr. Tagoe is a great doctor, she's very thorough, pleasant never rushes through the appointment takes time to explain everything and make sure I understand everything she's telling me answers all of my questions makes me feel very comfortable. The office wait time is between 15-20 mins staff is friendly. I have been to many gynecologist and now can say I finally found one I am completely confident in. I came to Dr. Tagoe when I was in a lot of pain and she scheduled me for a bunch of testing and got me the answers I needed that no other doctor has done. Dr. Tagoe really cares for her patients.

April 25th, 2013

Dr. Tagoe is a very pleasant physician who takes her time with you as a patient. I never feel rushed and I always feels as if she has given me the time I need to express any concerns. It is a pleasure to be her patient. The office staff are courteous and the wait time has never been an issue.

October 22nd, 2012

Very Rude.. dismissive. Would not recommend her to anybody. Do not waste your time at her office.

September 19th, 2012

Im very pleased with the service from Dr. Tagoe and Im wondering where she is now? She has left Penn Presbyterian Medical Center:(

April 17th, 2012

Very bad attitude. Had issues after the surgery and did not help much. She is hesitant to provide a doctor's note. Get's angry and impatient. I do not recommend 100%. Nurses are helpless. Wait time is bad in the morning. If you call in the doctor for clarification she would ask the nurses to speak in behalf of her. Spends little or no time with the patient concerns. The staffs are generally rude and disrespectful. The worst office. I switched this doctor.

March 2nd, 2012

do not recomment

couldn't diagnose an abscess in the uterus that was 6 pounds in weight. Every time I went to see her for pain and a note for work she said she couldnt do anything abt it b/c it wasn't a medical condition. I finally switched my care after 2 yrs of pain and got the abscess surgically removed. Doesn't care much for her patients and you might experience preferential treatment.

February 23rd, 2012

Im satisfied...

I thought Dr. Tagoe's staff was kind. The atmosphere in the office was warm and of course Dr. Tagoe is an excellent doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 2nd, 2011

Avoid this doctor

This doctor has no respect for patients' time. Avoid doctor at all costs.

June 6th, 2011

The DR is good and knows her stuff. However, the staff are rude. They are not sensitive and understanding. I was treated as a business not as a patient. They never remind you about your appt nor call you to follow up once the results are in.. It was a nightmare to schedule an operation through the staff. Very sad when the doctor is good.

January 9th, 2010

incorrect billing

First of all I waited for about 45 minutes after I got to the office and was late for work. I was sick and they said if I have what they think I have, they should easily be able to see it under the microscope and no further tests would be needed. They were right in diagnosing me. What I had was easily viewable under their microscope. She gave me a perscription, which solved all my problems. Them problem is I received a bill from a diagnostics lab about a month or so later for $130! They sent off the swab for to the lab without my knowledge! I don't mind them testing it further without telling me, but not at the expense of costing me! It made for a very expensive visit!

August 25th, 2009

Dr. Tagoe and staff are amazing!!

I recently had an endometrial ablation at Dr. Tagoe's office. I live in Northeast PA which is, well, a little behind the times as far as incredible new medical practices are concerned. Dr. Tagoe and her staff are among the most wonderful people I have ever met. They are kind, welcoming, and always there to support. I had NO complications from the ablation; in fact, I have never felt better. I am a 46 year old woman who dealt with ongoing feminine issues for about four years. My only options "here" were hormone replacement (I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!) or a complete hysterectomy. Thanks to Dr. Tagoe, I RAN 5 miles just two days after my procedure. I needed no pain medication, no PADS, NOTHING. I taught my college class the day after the surgery as well. I expected that I might not be able to "stand" and teach, but that did not happen. (My students expected me to cancel class...didn't happen!!)Dr. Tagoe and her staff are AMAZING PEOPLE. I don't think there are enough stars to give HER nor them!!