Udele Taylor-Randall Is this you?

May 31st, 2016

Good bedside manner

I saw Dr. Taylor Randall after a 45 minute wait and she apologized that I had to wait, that it was due to overbooking to get me seen so soon. She listened to my concerns while taking notes. Examined me and then said to follow up in two weeks for results. As for her staff, each person was kind, friendly and social with me.

October 9th, 2015

Pregnant and Annoyed

Firstly, I made an appointment for the Laureton office then received a call right after because it was mistakenly the Elmont office... Fine. Then I drive all the way out there and waited 35mins to go in the room so that the nurse could tell me that the doctor no longer does OB... That annoyed me because what kind of staff doesn't ask that on the phone or when you first come in? It's not like her name just says Gynecology.. The sign clearly says OB as well..:: so I leave. Get all the way home to find out they never gave back my ID or insurance card... WHO FORGETS TO GIVE BACK CARDS WHEN YOU SO IT EVERYDAY! I was then 30mins late for work! I couldn't even tell you if the doctor was good because her staff dropped the ball so bad I would never go back for any reason.

February 8th, 2014

Great doctor. Not the staff

I had been told a lot of great things about Dr. Taylor and was very optimistic about my experience there. Dr. Taylor was great overall. She pretty caring and took her time to talk to me. Unfortunately, the staff were not so professional and were not very responsive to inquiries.

November 10th, 2012

Excellent service

Great doctor

February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful doctor that listens to your concerns and follows up on them. Unfortunately some of her staff members aren't very too pleasant. One staff member remained on her cell phone as i approached the front desk.

October 15th, 2016