A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udeme Ekpenyong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udeme Ekpenyong, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekpenyong graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ekpenyong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udeme Ekpenyong BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Udeme Ekpenyong practice?
- Dr. Udeme Ekpenyong has 1 office location.
Dr. Udeme Ekpenyong practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.