A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udhay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Udhay Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Udhay Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Kumar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udhay N Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Udhay N. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Udhay Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Udhay Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.