Internists

9333 Park West Blvd
Ste 200
Knoxville, TN 37923
865-531-4600
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Most caring Doctor I have ever come into contact with, He truly cares for his patients.

|  BEST DOCTOR AROUND!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr Chad is the best doctor I've ever been to! Unlike many doctors today, you can really see that he genuinely cares about his patients. He always sits down and takes his time with me. He listens to the patient and realizes that the patients knows their own body better than a doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and has always taken care of my health concerns or needs. He is a very gentle doctor, and has never came across arrogant to me. He is very professional. I do have to wait awhile sometimes; however, I do not mind because I know when I do see him, he will take his time, listen, and never rush. Dr Chaud sees my entire family, and I wouldn't want to see anyone else. I'm very lucky to have the "best doctor ever" as I many times tell friends. Great Doctor!

|  Multiple Sclerosis  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

For many years, Dr. Chaudhuri was my "doctor". I was first sent to him because I had symptoms of Lyme disease, I had symptoms that were just inexplicable. Dr. Chaudhuri immediately ruled out Lyme disease but then, for years, discounted my symptoms. He once said, "No one is going to FEEL SORRY for you. Why are you so tired? You are my age and I even play tennis after work, why do you complain?" This was when I fell asleep in the office due to fatigue. So, I tried more to not complain but it just got worse. I had a career, worked, took care of my family, but felt this strange fatigue that was not like just being tired. Then, I lost my eyesight and it was multiple sclerosis. I do not understand how an internal medicine specialist could not see that I had MS for years before it got so destructive and severed my optic nerve. If it had been treated when I first had the symptoms, even 10 years after I first had symptoms, I might be better today. He is arrogant and uncaring, totally oblivious to symptoms.

|  Compassionate and very capable  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Chaudhuri is simply the best. He is the most caring doctor I know. I entrust the health of myself and my wife and son to Dr. Chad. He is a fine man. We are fortunate to have him looking over us.

|  Professionalism  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

My experiences with Doctor Chaudhuri, are great. As a medical doctor he has been their for me through the good and ugly times. I really do take my hat off to him, because he could have given up on me. Courtesy and caring spend time in seeing what is the root of the problem. I always tell my friends, family about him and do tell others to go see him. The only dislike I have is the staff that works at the "Front Desk" These women need so behavior changes not nice at all. Over all excellent!