Dr. Udit Chaudhuri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
I wish there were more doctors like him.

July 24th, 2016
bad temper
Was our PCP for some time. Very ill in awful pain for many years, tests results ignored, serious GI condition had been found on colonoscopy and CTs reports sent to this Dr (he referred me) and he never looked at them and never told me (for 9 years) I needed colon surgery and it was the source of pain and cramping to the point I passed out and begged for help, or that pancreas cysts on CTs and MRIs were pre-cancerous and should have been tested. I was told I was fine. Repeatly ordered wrong labs to follow up after I did find out, began forgetting my history, stared at my husband and had no idea who he was (his PCP 20 plus years). In early 2000s he had last his temper when I could not pay a deposit for admission for some heart tests and had them done in cardiologists office instead. He left nasty comments on my records about it I found when I had enough and quit him and picked them up. He became furious and his staff treated me horribly when I left to see another doctor and he had me blacklisted from entire group all offices, EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW I WAS SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF A PCP. Found several other patients records mixed up in my files folders. Checked and his records now state I was on pain pills, and he NEVER gave me pain pills. I do not take them. Another doctor with the same group at another office I tried to see treated me like I was crazy and lying about my medical conditions. AFTER he saw this Drs comments.

March 16th, 2015
This doctor is one of the best in Knoxville. He knows his stuff and just a great person as well as a doctor. Very caring and interested in his patient(s).

August 14th, 2012
Most caring Doctor I have ever come into contact with, He truly cares for his patients.

August 17th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR AROUND!
Dr Chad is the best doctor I've ever been to! Unlike many doctors today, you can really see that he genuinely cares about his patients. He always sits down and takes his time with me. He listens to the patient and realizes that the patients knows their own body better than a doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and has always taken care of my health concerns or needs. He is a very gentle doctor, and has never came across arrogant to me. He is very professional. I do have to wait awhile sometimes; however, I do not mind because I know when I do see him, he will take his time, listen, and never rush. Dr Chaud sees my entire family, and I wouldn't want to see anyone else. I'm very lucky to have the "best doctor ever" as I many times tell friends. Great Doctor!

February 22nd, 2011
Multiple Sclerosis
For many years, Dr. Chaudhuri was my "doctor". I was first sent to him because I had symptoms of Lyme disease, I had symptoms that were just inexplicable. Dr. Chaudhuri immediately ruled out Lyme disease but then, for years, discounted my symptoms. He once said, "No one is going to FEEL SORRY for you. Why are you so tired? You are my age and I even play tennis after work, why do you complain?" This was when I fell asleep in the office due to fatigue. So, I tried more to not complain but it just got worse. I had a career, worked, took care of my family, but felt this strange fatigue that was not like just being tired. Then, I lost my eyesight and it was multiple sclerosis. I do not understand how an internal medicine specialist could not see that I had MS for years before it got so destructive and severed my optic nerve. If it had been treated when I first had the symptoms, even 10 years after I first had symptoms, I might be better today. He is arrogant and uncaring, totally oblivious to symptoms.

January 3rd, 2011
Compassionate and very capable
Dr. Chaudhuri is simply the best. He is the most caring doctor I know. I entrust the health of myself and my wife and son to Dr. Chad. He is a fine man. We are fortunate to have him looking over us.

June 1st, 2010
Professionalism
My experiences with Doctor Chaudhuri, are great. As a medical doctor he has been their for me through the good and ugly times. I really do take my hat off to him, because he could have given up on me. Courtesy and caring spend time in seeing what is the root of the problem. I always tell my friends, family about him and do tell others to go see him. The only dislike I have is the staff that works at the "Front Desk" These women need so behavior changes not nice at all. Over all excellent!