A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udit Verma MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Udit Verma practice?
- Dr. Udit Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Udit Verma practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.