A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udit Verma MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Udit Verma practice?
- Dr. Udit Verma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Udit Verma practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, IL.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.