Dr. Udita Jahagirdar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 12th, 2016
Long time patient
I've been going to her for 30 years minus a period of time where I lived too far away. Now I drive over an hour because it's worth it for the service I receive and trust I have in her.

October 31st, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Jahagirdar's for over 28 years and I would highly recommend her for gynecological needs. She is very caring, compassionate, and always pleasant! She takes the time to listen if you have any questions or concerns and always offers the best solution for treatment. Her staff, especially Terry and Sue, are the best! I have had to use other GYN's due to insurance changes but I have always come back to Dr. Jahagirdar!

April 2nd, 2014
going for first visit
Dr. J comes highly recommended as I've been having fibroid issues and searching for a surgeon with minimal invasive expertise. Had a very horrible experience with another consul and will be seeing Dr. J for my first visit next tuesday. Looking forward to it.

October 24th, 2013
Excellent doctor
I am so glad I found Dr. Jahagirdar, she makes what can be a very uncomfortable appointment tolerable. She has a great bedside manner and discusses issues so the patient understands.

October 10th, 2013
New Patient
Was referred to Dr. Jahagirdar by our family physician for a Hysterectomy. So far I must say I cant relate to some of the negative comments that have been posted. I have just started the process and my surgery is scheduled for an up coming time. I have had, so far the most pleasant experience with Dr. Jahagirdar and her staff, they have all been very helpful and willing to spend as much time needed with me. The office wait time is minimal. Hopefully the surgery and hospital stay will be as pleasant....

September 16th, 2013
As with typical Dr. office staff, the lady who answers the Sanford office phone was very unfriendly and had a nasty disposition towards me. Office staff should be trained to be more professional.

August 30th, 2012
She preformed surgery on me
I truely believe this dr is very very good. She has a lot of patience, no pun intended, and I am glad that I have her as mine.

September 27th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor
Dr Jahagirdar has been my physician for the last 15 years. Now my daughter and all of her friends go to her. She is amazing and puts everyone at ease. Her care and concern makes it easy for first time patients to feel comfortable. Her medical expertise remains instrumental in my successful treatment. I highly recommend Dr Jahagirdar

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Jahagirdar is the best!
I had a health scare a couple of years ago. My OB/GYN was not handling my health with care. Dr. Jahagirdar came highly recommended. I've been going to Dr. Jahagirdar for over 2 years now, after firing my last OB/GYN, and she has consistently provided quality, proactive care! As long as you are open with her about your history, concerns, and interests, she has excellent recommendations!!!

December 9th, 2010
exceptional surgical skills

June 26th, 2010
Very Unprofessional Office Staff
Dr J. was ok (very quick, but all I needed was a routine check up). Her front office staff was incredibly rude, tried to charge me without even verifying if my insurance covered the visit, and then had ME call the insurance company to check my benefits before I could pay my copay and leave the office. ..isn't that your job??

April 15th, 2010
Best Gyn ever
I have been a patient of Dr Jahagirdar's for nearly 15 years. She is a wonderful doctor, gentle, professional, knowledgeable and simply one of the nicest woman you could ever meet. Her staff is great as well. I would recommend this doctor You'll love her!