A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Udoh Obioha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obioha graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Obioha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- ST Francis Medical Center
- Essentia Health Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Udoh Onyima Obioha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Udoh O. Obioha practice?
- Dr. Udoh Obioha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Udoh Obioha practices General Practice near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: West Fargo, ND and Wahpeton, ND.
See Fargo Primary Care Doctors.