Learn more about Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruntmanis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gruntmanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Male Menopause
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruntmanis graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gruntmanis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis practice?
- Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.