A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruntmanis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruntmanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Male Menopause
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruntmanis graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gruntmanis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis practice?
- Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ugis Gruntmanis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.