Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ugochi Akoma
Dr. Ugochi Akoma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA, with another office in Hyattsville, MD. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Akoma is affiliated with Prince George Hospital Center, Wesley Long Community Hospital and Forsyth Medical Center. Dr. Akoma has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ugochi Akoma has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ugochi Akoma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.
Dr. Jose Rivera
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Arlington, VA 0 mi45
Dr. Rafat Abassi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Arlington, VA 0 mi42
Dr. Kelly Orzechowski
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Arlington, VA 0 mi10