A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. UGONNA WOODS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. UGONNA WOODS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. WOODS graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. WOODS has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. WOODS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans