A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ukeme Umana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ukeme Umana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Umana graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Umana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ukeme Umana MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ukeme Umana practice?
- Dr. Ukeme Umana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ukeme Umana practices Ophthalmology near Sparta, IL.
See Sparta Ophthalmologists.