A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ulana Bodnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodnar
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bodnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ulana Roma Bodnar MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ulana R. Bodnar practice?
- Dr. Ulana Bodnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ulana Bodnar practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.